Pleroma School for Girls (PSG):
- We are thankful that the Graduation Ceremony (left photo) of this school year was smoothly held on September.
- The summer vacation has officially started. May the Lord grant the principal and all teachers wisdom to coordinate different administrative duties and curriculum arrangements for the new school year.
- It is expected that the campus construction works will be completed in late September and we will prepare to move into the new campus in October. Student recruitment will commence soon as well. We pray that the students can adjust well to the new campus and actively engage in learning.
- We will provide enrichment courses to our students over the summer vacation to help them adjust well to the new school year. Our Grade 9 students will be attending a public exam at the end of October. May God grant them wisdom and patience to prepare for and cope with the exam.
Pleroma Home for Girls (PHG) and Pleroma Home for Women (PHW):
- The homes are gradually arranging for the girls and women to return home for Pchum Ben Day. May God bless the whole process, protect the safety of our colleagues and service targets and grant them an enjoyable time at home for the festival.
- After arranging for the girls to return home, the staff members of the PHG will take part in a Child Protection training. May God bless the learning of our staff members.
- Four of the PHG girls will be reintegrated into the community after Pchum Ben Day. May the Lord guide our colleagues in the reintegration arrangement for the girls and may God bless them in their adjustment to their new life.（Photo: a girl riding bicycles for junior (salon) training)
Pleroma Community Center (PCC):
- Please continue to pray for the women learning to use the dial linking machine. Three of them will start working in a factory soon.
- We thank God that our preschool class and children and youth gatherings for the year had successfully concluded. We are currently making preparations for the preschool class and gathering next year. May the Lord guide us.
- We are planning to organize a summer Bible class in October. May God guide the youth to come and learn from the Bible and we hope to attract new participants too.